Keeping Everyone Safe
• Individuals who have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 shall not enter. This includes: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• It is prohibited to use the pool if you have had viral symptoms or been in contact with a symptomatic person within the last 14 days.
• Face coverings are not to be worn in the water (potential drowning hazard).
• Heed notices at the entrance of the pool and in other areas that encourage hand hygiene.
• County safety regulations require the outer pool gate to remain closed and latched even during pool operation.
THE WOODS OF PARKVIEW HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (WOPHA)
POOL RULES and POOL GUEST POLICIESGUESTS
USE OF THE FACILITIES
THE DIVING WELL
To signup for WOP news by email -- Contact Sandy