Temporary Pool Policies – Until Further Notice
Effective June 6, 2020
(These are in keeping with recommendations and requirements from the governor’s office, the state department of health and our pool management company, Positively Pools.)
We are in this together
Member cooperation is imperative during these unusual times. We ask members to abide by all guidelines on their own and to respectfully cooperate with lifeguard staff. To protect each of you, there will be zero tolerance for combative or argumentative members while we are trying to regulate safe pool use.
Usual pool hours, as listed on the Woods of Parkview website, will be in effect.
• The usual guest policy is in effect and will be strictly maintained. (See below for guest policy)
• Total capacity is restricted to maintain safe social distancing between all patrons. Lifeguards have discretion.
• If we are at or near capacity, a sign-up system managed by lifeguards will track time and total numbers, giving patrons two hours of facility use.
• Rearranging deck furniture by patrons is prohibited unless permission is granted by lifeguards.
Keeping Everyone Safe
• Individuals who have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 shall not enter. This includes: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• It is prohibited to use the pool if you have had viral symptoms or been in contact with a symptomatic person within the last 14 days.
• Face coverings are not to be worn in the water (potential drowning hazard).
• Heed notices at the entrance of the pool and in other areas that encourage hand hygiene.
• Sanitizer spray bottles will be provided around the facility. Members are encouraged to spray their seating and any other areas before and after use.
• Lifeguards will spray furniture and high-touch areas of the facility every hour at the Safety Break, which will be extended to 20 minutes.
• Lifeguards will be provided with masks to be worn while on deck and/or when a safe distance cannot be managed safely. Masks will not be worn on the stand, in the water or during rescue/first aid action.
Recreation• The kitchen facilities and grill will be closed until further notice.
• Rafts are restricted.
• County safety regulations require the outer pool gate to remain closed and latched even during pool operation. Please take care to wash hands after gate use. (Personal wipes encouraged.)
DurationItems above that are in conflict with usual WOPHA Pool Rules will take priority until further notice.
These temporary policies and procedures are subject to change anytime to improve safety and efficiency. Lifeguards on the pool deck have full discretion. Please check www.wopha.com regularly for updates.
Questions, comments, concerns, compliments
Email Duane Stanford at email@example.com with your thoughts or to request a callback.
THE WOODS OF PARKVIEW HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (WOPHA)
POOL RULES and POOL GUEST POLICIESGUESTS
USE OF THE FACILITIES
THE DIVING WELL
To signup for WOP news by email -- Contact Sandy